1. Definition of terms
- “The company” hereafter refers to Chequered Ink Ltd.
- “Products” hereafter refers to any free or paid application, game, software, asset or any other obtainable or downloadable item created by the company.
2. Eligibility, the agreement and termination
- Downloading, purchasing or using any of the company’s products implies that you have read and understood this agreement.
- The terms are not all encompassing and the company reserves the right to cancel the agreement with individuals on a case-by-case basis.
- You are NOT eligible to agree to these terms if current international or local laws prevent you from agreeing to these terms or using the products provided by the company. It is your responsibility to check these laws.
- These terms are subject to change. You will be subject to such changes whenever you make use of a product after the change.
3. Scope and use of the company’s products
3.1 You MAY:
- Install and use the products for personal or commercial use provided you have paid applicable license fees.
- Capture screen shots, record video, record audio and copy text from products to use as press material, with permission from the company.
3.2 You MAY NOT:
- Lend, rent, sell, redistribute, disassemble, reverse-engineer, decompile, modify, adapt or merge the products.
- Use the products for illegal or immoral purposes.
- Remove materials, restrictions or copyright notices from the products.
- Use the products or parts of the products to endorse your own ventures unless you have expressed written permission from the company.
- The company accepts no responsibility for damage caused by improper use of the products. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products match the system requirements of any devices on which you download and/or install them.
- The company accepts no responsibility for improper use of the products by individuals, or use that is against the terms of the agreement.
- The company is not responsible for providing refunds on products sold through third-party vendors. These vendors usually have their own refund policies which you should check before purchasing products.
6. Third Parties and Licensed Materials
- The third parties described here have no official affiliation with the company unless stated otherwise.