|Release Date:||28th August, 2015|
|Genre:||Action, Platform, Puzzle|
|Developer / Publisher:||Chequered Ink Ltd|
Innoquous 5, the fifth and by far the best in the seven-year-old game series, is a huge puzzle platformer… with a twist! Hit a gravity arrow or jump into a flipper and you can rotate gravity, opening new paths through each of the huge collection of levels!
Make your way through 175 levels (100 brand-spanking new to the game, 75 from Innoquous 4) riddled with alternative paths and shortcuts, encountering tens of obstacles, unique puzzles and a need to invent some bizarre strategies to finish them!
All 175 levels are playable in six game modes, for hundreds of hours of content:
- Standard: Get to the exit. That’s it.
- Bunny Hunt: Find the hidden bunny trapped in a crate somewhere off the beaten track.
- Conditional: Obey a certain restriction in finishing the level that will force you to undertake new routes.
- Time Limit: Get to the exit as fast as you can to obtain a gold, silver or bronze medal.
- Fiery Floors: Complete the level with added flooring and obstacles to make your life difficult.
- Chaser: Complete the level while a deadly clone of you is always one second behind you.
On top of that, there are multiple groupings of the levels in both Speedrun and the new Permadeath mode, in which you either see how quickly you can complete the entire grouping, or see how many you can complete before you die.
Find the secret note in each of the new 100 levels to unlock lines of a poem explaining the back-story of the game!
And if you run out of levels, the game also comes with a full-featured level creator! Set up your level, define its parameters for the six main game modes, and there you go!
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10: 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Graphics, Screen Resolution over 1024 x 768. 500 MB disk space.
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.6 and above, 1 GB RAM, Screen Resolution over 1024 x 768. 500 MB disk space.
Xbox One: TBA